Ageing is a natural process, and we may see the first signs of it in our appearance. These signs may include fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles on the skin surface. Besides, other factors such as lifestyle, diet, skincare, and pollution may amplify the ageing process. And if you spend too much time in the sun, your skin goes through quicker photo ageing and collagen breakdown. If you wish to look a decade younger in appearance, include products like Kollagen Intensiv in your skin regime.
With collagen boosting creams, you will be able to delay the ageing signs and look younger. Moreover, the cream will make your complexion even-toned and add a natural glow with regular use. It also works on fine lines and prevents the onset of new lines such as crow’s feet around the eyes and frown lines. The Kollagen Intensiv cream creates a barrier of moisture while repairing the damaged skin cells.
As you know, dry skin may be more susceptible to wrinkles and fine lines. Collagen will revitalize your skin naturally and maintain hydration from within. Moreover, your skin will have more elasticity and suppleness, just like in your early twenties. In this article, we’ll discuss the ingredients, benefits, and considerations to include a collagen-based cream for anti-ageing.
What is Kollagen Intensiv?
Kollagen Intensiv is a professionally formulated and scientifically proven cream to be the best anti-ageing cream in the market. As per the clinical studies, it is successful in reducing the wrinkles’ appearance by 354%. Since it accelerates the collagen production in the skin; your skin will hold moisture well and retain elasticity at any age. In another study, the cream was able to improve the skin texture by 201%.
Besides, it will make your skin look thicker and firmer without the appearance of any significant lines that are a giveaway of age. Instead of getting fillers and expensive skin treatments, this cream will do wonders for your skin. Using a cream is noninvasive and protective for the skin against environmental stresses and photoaging.
What is the formulation of Kollagen Intensiv Cream?
Kollagen Intensiv is a natural collagen boosting cream with an age-fighting formulation. Therefore, it works perfect for all skin types and can be used to smoothen the wrinkles on the face and neck.
Let’s take a look at the breakthrough formulation and how all the ingredients work together.
- Syn-Coll: As you know, collagen is a natural skin peptide. Similarly, Syn-Coll is a patented peptide that works to reduce wrinkles in just a few weeks of use. It also smoothens skin texture by stimulating collagen production.
- Shea Butter: It contains natural fats with bio-active triterpene esters that keep the skin moisturized and smooth. Moreover, shea butter is non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores if you have oily skin.
- Cyclopentasiloxane: This ingredient has emollient properties that help skin feel resilient and look plump. It also works on wrinkles and fine lines as it forms a thick layer of moisture on the skin.
- Glycerine: It is a plant-derived natural glycerine that keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized. Moreover, it adds elasticity to the skin and reduces any new wrinkles from forming.
- Tocopherol: This gives a boost of antioxidants to the skin and prevents any premature aging. Besides, antioxidants work on fighting the free radicals in the skin and diminish scars.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3: It prevents skin inflammation and glycation damage, which is essential for skin after mid-thirties.
- Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate: Retinol increases cell turnover and boosts collagen to form new skin cells. Therefore, it neutralizes the skin-damaging free radicals through regenerative properties.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: This stabilized form of Vitamin C has a lightening and brightening effect on the skin. Moreover, it removes hyperpigmentation and dark spots. The cream also has Ascorbyl Palmitate to maximize collagen production.
- Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract and Acetyl Hexapeptide-3: It promotes the production of catecholamine, which reduces the stress on collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: This peptide has a repairing effect on the skin by mimicking collagen.
- Glycine Soja: It is derived from soya bean oil which enhances skin smoothness with lithiation, sterolins and Vitamin E.
- Gluconolactone: This is a natural preservative that protects the skin from UV damage and new wrinkles.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline: It strengthens the dermal matric with collagen fibres. Additionally, it also works fantastic over stretch marks and scars.
- Cucumis Sativus: It reduces inflammation and hydrates the skin as it contains natural acids to tone the skin.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Everyone knows the antioxidant and anti-ageing properties of green tea. The tea extracts also have a tightening effect on the skin.
- Avena Sativa Kernel Extract: It is oat kernel oil that is rich in antioxidants and soothes the skin. This also helps in moisturizing the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This is one of the significant ingredients which has humectant properties. It draws moisture to the skin and increases hydration.
How to Use Kollagen Intensiv Cream?
Just like any other skincare product, you need to be consistent with the Kollagen Intensiv cream to see results. You may add it to your beauty regime in the daytime as well as the nighttime. After washing your skin with a mild cleanser:
- Pat dry.
- Apply the cream and massage it in the skin with small circular motions.
- Make sure your clean and sanitize your hands before applying the cream to avoid a bacterial transfer.
Also, take the cream down your neck to prevent and diminish neck wrinkles.
As the cream has a natural formulation, it has no side effects even for sensitive skin beauties. The cream can also be used under sunscreen and makeup to have all-day protection and hydration.
With everyday use, your skin will absorb the natural ingredients and improve in texture within a few weeks of use. You will observe your skin looking more even and supple to touch. While using this cream, ensure that you don’t overdo any other creams or serums that contain some active ingredients such as AHAs and BHAs. With sufficient collagen and retinol-based cream, the youthfulness in your skin will return.
How does the cream work?
The cream generates the collagen peptide in the skin with the help of all-natural anti-ageing ingredients. As the collagen in the skin considerably reduces with age, it helps in balancing the skin protein. Moreover, it diminishes the appearance of old wrinkles and age spots. Vitamin C in the cream gives a brightening effect on the skin.
On the other hand, the emollient ingredients ensure your skin is hydrated throughout the day. The retinol and hyaluronic acid balance each other in the cream. Retinol increases cell turnover while hyaluronic acids boost hydration.
Besides, there are antioxidants in the cream that help in repairing skin damage. All these ingredients work in conjugation to keep your skin plump and wrinkle-free.
Kollagen Intensiv Cream Benefits:
Collagen has several benefits with topical application and in supplement form. It boasts clear and smoother skin. Here are some more ways the Kollagen Intensiv may benefit you.
- It improves skin elasticity and makes it look supple.
- Cell regeneration will smoothen the skin.
- It also promotes even tone and even texture of the skin with a new layer.
- The skin will feel nourished as it locks the moisture in the skin cells.
- It boosts the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) in the skin, which keeps the skin youthful and glowing.
- The protective ingredients create a layer over the skin to prevent sun damage, glycation, and age spots.
- It also prevents cross-linking of proteins and interleukins which are responsible for reduced elasticity.
- The cream works on deep wrinkles and minimizes their appearance.
- Your skin will thicken with new skin cells and feel firmer.
- There will be less appearance of pores and blackheads.
- It will reduce acne scars and inflammation from the skin surface.
- The cream also lightens the under-eye circles and puffiness.
- It has a plumping effect that makes the skin soft to touch.
- Your makeup will look better on smoother skin.
PROs & CONs
Read below some of the pros and cons of the cream to make sure you make an informed decision.
- It works on fine lines and wrinkles.
- This cream fills the crow’s feet lines and laugh lines.
- The dark circles are also reduced with regular use.
- It evens out the skin texture and tone.
- The cream adds hydration and moisture to the skin.
- It slows down new wrinkle formation.
- There are no side effects.
- It contains natural plant-derived ingredients.
- Your skin will feel soothed and supple.
- There will be fewer pores and redness in the skin.
- Your skin will appear firm and youthful.
- Natural collagen production will regenerate the cells.
- It works on all skin types.
- The cream shows effective results quickly with regular use.
- It is cheaper than Botox and chemical fillers.
- You get free jars of cream on larger orders.
- Some users may experience redness and allergic reaction.
- It is on the higher end.
- The cream may cause eye irritation.
- It is only available online.
- You must be consistent with the application.
Where to find Kollagen Intensiv cream?
You can order the Kollagen Intensiv cream from the Leading Edge official website. It comes in a jar packaging of 2.0 fl oz. Additionally, you will get a sensitive washcloth as a bonus with each order. You may order one to six jars at once and save up some bucks.
The website offers free jars of cream if you place an order of four to six of them. So, it may be worth the investment. Moreover, you will see effective results in just 84 days. The cream comes with 67-days money-back guarantee in case you feel unsatisfied.
You can also read: XYZ Smart Collagen Cream Review – Price, Ingredients and More!
Is the cream safe to use?
Since it has natural ingredients, it is safe to use for people of all skin types. However, it has an exhaustive list of ingredients, and some people may have an allergic reaction. It is advisable to go through all the ingredients to ensure any reactivity to them. Moreover, before using any new skincare product, consider doing a patch test over your neck by applying a small amount. Wait for at least 24-hours, if there is no redness or inflammation, the product is safe to use.
If you experience any redness, bumps, or itchy skin, stop using the cream. You may see a dermatologist if the symptoms persist. Also, avoid any accidental application to the eyes. In case this occurs, wash your eyes immediately. With the retinol and Vitamin C in the Kollagen Intensiv cream, your skin may become susceptible to sun damage. So, always apply a layer of sunblock with a high SPF for sun protection.
Who should use this cream?
The Kollagen Intensiv cream is for those who want to delay and fight skin ageing. It works well on all age groups and skin types as it has a natural formulation. Besides, there is no harm in adding an effective skincare product to your skincare.
If you feel concerned about the fine lines and age spots, you may even start using the cream in your late twenties. For anyone who is above thirty, this cream is a must-have as collagen production reduces with age.
There is no magic serum to reverse the ageing process; however, you can delay it significantly with Kollagen Intensiv cream. It contains natural ingredients without any addition of harmful and drying chemicals. Moreover, it is an overall skincare cream that hydrates soothes, and protects the skin along with an anti-ageing effect. The cream has proven to be useful in eliminating wrinkles and preventing new ones. It also improves the texture of the skin.
You may try the cream for a few weeks if you feel sceptical about the benefits and see for yourself. The topical application ensures the least invasive skin regeneration process. This implies you don’t need to burn a hole in your pocket for fillers and expensive facials to look younger. Also, it comes with a money-back guarantee. So, it is safe and impactful at the same time.